Graduation? Are you jobless? Here are some WFP job vacancies at the UN. Choose from a comprehensive range of UNWFP jobs in Africa to apply.
UN World Food Programme is the world’s largest hunger-relief agency. WFP wants to end world hunger.
|Program Location:||Countries Region Headquarters|
|Basic Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree|
United Nations World Food Jobs Opportunities for Africans
Country Offices, Regional Bureaux, and Headquarters have these jobs (HQ). They report to a Unit Head, Chief, or IT Officer. Here are African careers:
- Consultant Disability Assessment – Myanmar
- Vulnerability Analysis & Mapping Officer(Head of VAM and M&E unit) P3 – Jordan
- Logistics Associate G6 (internal & External) – Sudan
- IT Operations Associate (CBT Reconciliation) G6 – Cameroun
- Reports Officer (Annual Country Reports Analyst) Consultant – South Africa
- Storekeeper SSA4 – Uganda
- Finance Assistant, G5 – South Sudan Multiple Duty Stations – South Sudan
- Finance Associate G6 – South Sudan Multiple Duty Stations – South Africa
- Radio Operator (UNHAS) G4 – Nigeria
- Business Support Assistant (Admin) G4 – Nigeria
- JPO – Programme Gender Officer, WFP Regional Bureau for Western Africa, Dakar, Senegal
- JPO – Programme Nutrition Officer, WFP Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Congo
- Programme Consultant (Protection) CST I
- Regional Nutritionist, Consultant, (3 months) Johannesburg, South Africa
- OIM & Performance Reporting Officer NOA, Regional Bureau – Egypt
- INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR CONSULTANT PARTNERSHIP & COMMUNICATION OFFICER
- Security Associate, G6, Mombasa
- Finance Assistant SC5 1 position -Arua – Uganda
- Warehouse Management Associate G6, Kakuma – Kenya
- Assistant Storekeeper SSA4 Kampala – Uganda
- Business Support Associate (Social Protection and Resilience)G6 Kampala – Uganda
- Driver G2 Kampala – Uganda
- Programme Policy Officer (Livelihoods), SSA9 Kampala – Uganda
- Programme Associate (Nutrition) – Nepal
- Business Support Associate (Nutrition & HIV) G6, Maputo – Mozambique
- Regional Environmental Sustainability Advisor, CST-II/SSA-10, Regional Bureau in Cairo – Egypt
- Programme Policy Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation) – P3, Bamako, Mali
- Nurse G5 – South Sudan
- Cash-Based Transfers (CBT) Assurance Officer, NOA – Senegal
- Warehouse Management Associate _Service Contract_ Level 6_Based in Gonder – Ethiopia
- Programme Associate G6 Fixed Term, Pugnido – Ethiopia
- Programme Associate (CBT) GS6 Sous Bureau Niamey – Niger
- Procurement Assistant (Cash Based Transfer) SC 5, Nairobi – Kenya
- Supply Chain Officer (Contracting) NOA, Abuja – Nigeria
WFP ensures that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, especially women and children, have access to healthy meals.
At this level, workers are expected to react autonomously to enquiries with general instruction. Daily challenges need judgment. Job holders must manage resources, coach, and organize support employees.
Eligibility Criteria for United Nations World Food Jobs Opportunities 2022
To be eligible for United Nations World Food Programme Jobs Opportunities, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must be an Africans
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
- Language: General Service (Headquarters): Fluency (level C) in English language. Fluency (level C) or intermediate knowledge (level B) of another official language may be required depending on the location of the post or area of responsibility.
How to Apply for United Nations World Food Jobs Opportunities
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the United Nations World Food Programme Jobs Opportunities, applicants should apply online these recruitment vacancies.
Closing date for United Nations World Food Jobs
Application Deadline: October 10, 2022
Also read UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023