This is to inform the public that the Osun State University, UNIOSUN first batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is now on both JAMB and school portal.
The Management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has released the merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIOSUN merit admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Osun State University admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online .
Check UNIOSUN Admission List.
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/.
- Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field.
- Finally, click on sign in button to see your UNIOSUN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB portal – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
See also: UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIOSUN admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission List
At first the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
BUT NOW, THE LIST IS NOW ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL. CANDIDATES SHOULD FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW TO CHECK.
- Visit: UNIOSUN Admission Status Checking Portal
- via: admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/
- “Sign in In” using your JAMB Registration Number and Password
- The password required to Sign in here is the one you created during your registration
- Proceed to view your admission status.
To check your admission status, please follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.