Toyota’s graduate training programme 2022/2023 application form is currently ongoing interested candidates should click here to apply see how to apply for Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme 2022/2023.
About Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme 2022/2023
Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through the exciting Toyota Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg. Fuel your future by applying for the two year development programme which offers on the job development, classroom training and mentorship.
Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme 2022/2023 Benefits
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Requirements For Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme 2022/2023
- If you are equipped with a Bachelors Degree or National Diploma and have the flexibility, energy and potential to proactively drive change and continuous improvement.
- Toyota will give you a platform to gain traction towards a bright future.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
Toyota’s Graduate Trainee Opportunities
- Graduate Trainee Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Management Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Financial Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Industrial Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Marketing
- Graduate Trainee Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Business Management
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Computer Science
- Specialist Graduate Trainee Programme: Qualified Chartered Accountants
- Graduate Trainee Cost Management
- Graduate Trainee Electronics
- Graduate Trainee Management Accounting- CIMA/CGMA
- Graduate Trainee IT
- Graduate Trainee Data Science
- Graduate Trainee Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Trainee Computer and Electronic Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Econometrics
How To Apply For Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme 2022/2023
Should you be successful, toyota’s recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.Assessments:
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
The 2 year development programme starts on the 1st of February 2023
For More Information: