Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/2023 Scholarships for PhD study in Singapore (Fully Funded): Click Here to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 Scholarships through the application link portal provided in this post. Continue reading!
In this post We will show you how to apply in other to get selected for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 Scholarships program, every thing that you need to know will be highlighted in this post.
About Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/2023
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
Eligibility for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/2023 Scholarships
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results Note: SINGA is intended primarily for international students studying for the first time in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International students studying/who have studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/2023 Scholarships Benefits
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200 which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Estimated cost of living in Singapore
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||University Canteens||250 – 350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Accommodation (based on a single room)||On – Campus*||400 – 700|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Expenses (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
*Priority for on-campus accommodation is usually given to first year students.
- Browse PhD Research Projects
Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in.
- Documents Required
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Valid Passport
b. A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- Applicants applying to NUS supervisors/projects are required to submit your GRE scores in your SINGA application form.
- For all other applicants, you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory GRE scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
Application closing date for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/2023 Scholarships
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2022
How to apply Singapore International Graduate Award 2022/2023 Scholarships
For More Information: