Nigerian Army 81RRI Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 for PreScreening.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022: Nigerian Army (NA) Releases List of Successfully Selected Candidates for 81RRI Pre-Screening Exercise
- INEC Recruitment www.inecnigeria.org portal Check Latest Update 2020.
- NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.nuc.edu.ng
- NCRI Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Apply Here at www.ncri.gov.com
- DCSL Recruitment Portal 2021 | www.dcslrecruits.com Portal -ICPC Portal
- CHECK www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2021 Recruitment Portal: See Application Link
- HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN PRISONS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2021|CHECK SHORTLIST– www.prisons.gov.ng
Nigerian Army 80RRI Shortlisted Candidates PDF Download 2020/2021 | recruitment.army.mil.ng – The Nigerian Army (NA) has begun shortlisting candidates that applied for the 80 Regular Recruit Intake (80RRI) for physical screening and medicals 2020/2021 – ARMY 2021 PAST QUESTION UPDATED
The screening exercise of the Nigerian Army (NA) 80RRI Recruitment will come up soon and only candidates who are shortlisted for the screening exercise will participate.
In case you don’t know, the Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment Form is now closed for 80RRI, if you have not applied, Kindly wait and apply for next year’s 80RRI.
|Serial||Selected State Exam Centres||Allocated Zonal Exam Centres||Rmks|
|1||a. FCT Abuja||Abuja|
|b. Benin City|
|14||a. Birnin Kebbi||Sokoto|
|ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDA|
We are pleased to inform all candidates who participated in the Nigerian Army Recruitment 81st Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination that the Name of shortlisted candidates for screening exercise has been released.
Those whose names appeared on the Nigerian Army 81th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for Trade and Non-Tradesmen/Women List of Successfully selected candidates should note that the Screening exercise is scheduled to commence from (NOT yet announced – BOOKMARK this page for update).
All shortlisted candidates are to be inform that the 81 regular recruit intake state recruitment screening exercise list of successful applicant from screening exercise will be updated any moment from now.
IMPORTANT UPDATES!Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
To access your status i.e. whether you are shortlisted and eligible for screening or not, follow the procedure outlined below.
How to Check Shortlisted Candidates.
- Go to the Nigeria army recruitment website www.naportal.com.ng
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Verify Status to know whether you’re qualified for the pre-screening examination or not.
Selected Candidates are to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time.
Congratulations to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Army 81RRI Pre-Screening Examination.
If you are finding it difficult to check, you can leave your name, examination centre and application number at the comment section at the end of this page below so that others that have checked can also help you out.
Tips that will Help you Succeed.
Here are some important things to note as you prepare for the Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Pre-Screening Exercise:
1. Ensure all the required documents are intact:
To avoid being disqualified, you must take your printed application confirmation and the following documents along with you to the venue of the screening examination:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- The scratch cards you used for the application
- The identification letter to be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal.
2. Make sure to meet each and every requirement:
If you fail to meet any of the requirements and conditions for joining the Nigerian Army, then there’s no way you can succeed in the recruitment exercise.
So, before you proceed with the application process, read the requirements and conditions in full detail and ensure that you really have all it takes to join the force. The following is a list of the requirements for joining the Nigerian Army:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth (not by naturalization)
- You must be between ages 18-22
- You must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- You must be at least 1.68 meters tall (for men) or 1.62 meters tall (for women)
- You must have no previous criminal record
- You must have at least 3 credits including English Language in at most 2 sittings (SSCE/ NECO/ GCE)
3. Adequately prepare for the Pre-Screening examination:
After your application, be on the lookout or information regarding the date of the screening exercise as well as the venue of your exercise (which is usually the zone screening centre within or nearest to your state).
To prepare for the examination, practice lots of quantitative and verbal aptitude tests as well as questions on general knowledge. These usually constitute a significant portion of the examination questions.
The harder you prepare for the screening examination, the better your chances of succeeding. If you have left school since over two years back, you should start your preparation early.
If the examination centre for your zone is far from your location, you may have to travel to the city in which you are to write the examination at least one day before the date of the examination. This is necessary so that you will avoid rushing at the last minute.
4. Ensure you stay informed:
After submitting your application at the online portal, check the portal at least twice daily to see if there is any new information. Don’t ever rely on the press or on your friends.
You may as well miss out on newspaper notices. So, the online recruitment portal remains your best and most reliable source of information.
5. Compose yourself:
Dress well to the examination venue and be relaxed. Eat something before entering the examination hall (for reasons I am very sure you know).
Also, abide by all instructions given at the examination venue, and ensure that you have all the required documents with you. Enter the examination hall with only the materials you will need during the exam.
6. Keep your hopes high as you await the result:
Check the dailies as well as the recruitment portal regularly so that you will know when the results are out and if you are required to take any action.
Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Army strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Keep in mind that these fraudsters abound on social media and in various online forums. They claim to help people mastermind their recruitment into the Nigerian Army.
They only want to swindle those who may be seeking shortcuts. But the truth is, the recruitment process into the Nigerian Army is transparent and based on merit. So, there’s no amount you can pay to enhance your chances of being recruited if you don’t succeed on merit.
Finally, during the screening examination, do not engage in any form of examination malpractices such as communicating in the exam hall, copying from others, and so on.
Remember, to fail and try later is better than being apprehended and disgraced for examination malpractices. I wish you the best of luck.