Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 9th Regular Course Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session: Admission form is on sales into Nigeria Police Academy for 2022/2023 Academic Session qualified Nigerian citizens are to purchase Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 9th Regular Course Admission Form before closing date. Wudil, Kano, is inviting suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into its 9th Regular Course degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
The sale of online application forms for admission into the 9th Regular Course of the degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Mond
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 9th Regular Course Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2017 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Available Programmes
NPA Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
Faculty of Humanities. BA in:
- History & International Studies
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences: BSc in:
- Political Science
Faculty of Science: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form 2022/2023
Interested Applicants for Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form 2022/2023 are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: https://admission.polac.edu.ng/ in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of none refundable amount of Five Thousand naira (N5, 000) Only (2000 for POST UTME EXAMINATION IS INCLUDED) through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
This will allow the applicant to fill in the Application form. In addition, Applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their WAEC/NECO result (Only result printed out with WAEC/NECO result PIN/card will be accepted), birth and certificate of origin.
Applicant must print their complete online form, guarantor form and submit same at various designated centre nation wide for automated physical screening exercise.
Again, Candidates must select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
Submission of Applications
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Entrance Examination Date
Invitation of applicants that meet up with the online registration requirements for automated physical screening exercise across the 17 (seventeen) tonal Headquarters in the country would be from 19th to 25th September 2022.
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website.