Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment 2022 Application form is out CLICK HERE to see how to apply for Kaduna State Governments (KDSG) Teachers Recruitment 2022 through the link portal that is provided in this post.
In this post we will show you how to apply Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment 2022, and also state the requirement needed for application. So we advice applicants to go through the requirement before proceeding to the Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment portal. https://kdsg.gov.ng
Kaduna State Governments (KDSG) will commence recruitment of 10,000 teacher in Kaduna State begining from July 21, 2022, portal will be open for a period of two weeks for interested Applicants to apply for the teaching job.
Qualifications Requirements for Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment 2022:
Suitably qualified candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed, B.A EED, B.Sc, Bd, B.Tech in any discipline from a reputable university) are eligible to apply.
Application closing date for Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment 2022
Application Closing Date: The portal will be open July 21st, 2022, and closes August 5th, 2022.
How to apply for Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and qualified Applicants should visit the Kaduna State Governments website https://kdsg.gov.ng to apply. The online site will be designed by the Kaduna State University (KASU).
Additional information/ requirement for Kaduna State Governments Teachers Recruitment 2022:
- There will be a school-by-school requirement on the portal and applicants are expected to apply to schools closest to their residences.
- Applicants will be screened and successful ones will be invited to sit for a Computer-Based examination at three centres; Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan towns.
- Only those that scored 75% in the examination, which is the standard that has been set by Kaduna State government, will be invited for oral interview.
- Successful applicants are expected to come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the interview. The originals will be sighted while photocopies of all certificates will be given to the panel.
- The Board will incentivize postings to rural areas where there are shortfalls in the required number of teachers who applied, or those that scaled through the recruitment process.