INEC Portal: Are you searching for the INEC Recruitment Portal Login? If yes, then you are on the right page. Also, this page will direct you to your need.
You should note that the only official INEC Recruitment Portal for 2020 recruitment exercise is inecnigeria.org and www.inecrecruitment.com
Thus, candidates who wish to apply for INEC Recruitment must not make use of any other links other than the ones provided above. In this article, you shall learn more about this portal. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was set up in 1998, is the electoral body which oversees elections in Nigeria. General Abdulsalami Abubakar established the current INEC, with Justice Ephraim Akpata as chairman.
However, after Akpata died in January 2000, the government of President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Abel Guobadia Nigeria’s Chief Electoral Officer, a position that was confirmed by the Nigerian Senate in May 2000.
In June 2005, Guobadia retired and was succeeded by Professor Maurice Iwu. However, on 8 June 2010, Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega was nominated by President Goodluck Jonathan as the new INEC Chairman, subject to Senate confirmation, as a replacement for Iwu, who had vacated the post on 28 April 2010.
Official INEC Portal for Recruitment
Apply for INEC Recruitment on www.inecrecruitment.com. Also, candidates are to submit their application online on www.inecrecruitment.com from February 10th 2020. Follow the below guidelines for smother application process.
- Visit inecrecruitment.com or apply.inecrecruitment.com
- Furthermore, fill in your First and Second Name, Phone Number and your valid email address.
- Also, solve and security check and Submit to be taken to the portal to fill your application form.
Additionally, make sure not to make any mistake in filling your credentials and other details. And note that candidates with wrong details and multiple applications will be disqualified.
INEC Application deadline or closing date has not been communicated. Now, that means the recruitment portal is open till further notice.
And only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Importance of INEC Portal for Online Recruitment
This is where all the agency online job recruitment processes are carried out. Also, the portal is used for various purposes like:
- Recruitment form application.
- Also, for registration and accessing screening date.
- Additionally, interview date, documentation and other enlistment related operations.
INEC Recruitment Form Requirements
For detailed information and requirements on the INEC Recruitment Form, kindly check it out on this page >> http://pres.inecnigeria.org.
Things to Note for INEC Recruitment 2020
- You must be 18 years and above to register for the 2020 INEC Recruitment.
- Also, only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- Furthermore, the application is free
- Additionally, you must possess a valid form of identification
- More so, you can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- Also, you will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this include your transportation, feeding and accommodation
- Furthermore, you cannot edit your bio-data once submitted
- Also, the Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
In case you are facing challenges submitting your application, kindly leave a comment below and we will try to attend to you and try to help with a smooth application process.
Source: CNS Team