Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has been permitted by the presidency through the ministry of interior to carry out recruitment into its files and Ranks across board via the recruitment portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
If you are dreaming of joining the Nation’s immigration service, that finest opportunity has presented is self to you, it is left for you to seize this opportunity, check if you are qualify by going through the recruitment list below and subsequently apply for the job.
Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng is the right portal for NIS Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Updated Names- Here is the latest news on NIS shortlists of candidates names 2020/2021 screening exercise.
Nigeria immigration service portal suggests that Candidates who applied for NIS recruitment 2020 can download the NIS shortlist PDF file via their mobile phones or desktop browser.
Also on this page, we will show you steps on how to check your name on the custom service shortlist page.
Continue reading cause we’ve made this post all about the immigration service shortlist and we promise to make this read worth your while.
After this post, you won’t be asking yourself questions like;
- Nigeria immigration list of shortlisted candidates 2020 pdf
- NIS shortlisted candidates for screening
- Immigration shortlisted names 2020
- how to check Nigeria immigration shortlist pdf file
- Is the Nigerian immigration shortlist PDF out for 2020?
- NIS recruitment shortlist update
- Nigeria immigration shortlist of successful candidates 2020
Let’s go straight into the latest NIS 2020 shortlist for the states which are also eligible for screening in Nigeria.
How to Sign Up on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Portal
Here is the first step Log on to NIS portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
From the drop down list of available job you are to Select your preferred Cadre:
- Before you proceed to the application proper, you have to be guided by the instruction on the portal, most especially the updated requirements not listed on our portal; then
Click on the link that says ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- I will also advise you see what the Terms and Conditions is all about and confirm you have understood it correctly and subsequently confirm you are human.
- A verification link is usually sent to mail, so check your email for that NIS special link and get it activated by clicking on it.
- Get by the system redirected to a login page. Now you will allowed by the sys to sign in to your profile.
- Bio data section: enter your bio in this area. It has to do with your personal information like names, address, contact phone number, state of origin etc. Complete it and move to the next stage.
- Passport photo section: your recent passport photo of yours is needed. So you should upload a file size of at least 200 kilobyte. Please stick to the 600 by 600 pixels. According to the directive from NIS, your face should show clearly, don’t upload enhanced pictures like that with emoji, finally only your face and shoulder should be seen.
- Additional information section: upload your supporting documents like that of NYSC as demanded by the position you are applying with. Remember that one of the recruitment listed Is that you should have a means of identification right? Now select your means of identification and input the number on it.
- Documents upload: don’t forget this section, upload all documents required like birth certificate, your health status certificate and other documents asked.
Please adhere to the size limit of 200 kilobytes per upload anything more than that won’t be acceptable.
Nigerian Immigration latest news
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021 Shortlist & CBT Exam Date
The joint admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB had been called upon to conduct exams for the Nigeria Immigration Service.
This is to make sure that the Nigerian immigration service recruitment remain credible as possible and also to make sure that only the qualified applicants scale through the recruitment screening stage.
To know the center and date and time of the exam, applicants will have to check their email addresses they use to sign up for recruitment with the Nigerian immigration services.
NIS has Warn Nigerians About Fake Recruitment Sites
There has been recorded cases of fake sites that are clone to deceive unsuspecting members of the public into signing up with them for recruitment into the Nigerian immigration service recruitment job.
NIS has come out to call those site out and also warn applicants to always be very careful about this fraudster,this was made known by the NIS public relations officer.
Always get authentic information from the official portal of the Nigerian immigration service before taking action and also remember that the Nigerian immigration service does not partner with any site or body to carry out recruitment.
Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng shortlist 2020 List of Successful Candidates for Training Exercise
THE LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE TRAINING EXERCISE .
- Follow the steps below to get the PDF LIST from us once released officially:
List of Successful Candidates for Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Training exercise
Successful candidates are hereby invited to attend the
Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment training exercise.
Candidates are to report with the following:
- National ID card.
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- Bio Data Form.
Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone number is not valid. Third party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.
Remember that no payment should be made at any point throughout these exercise.