Guinness Nigeria is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship supports Guinness’ Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. They encourage students from Guinness host communities to apply.
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
1. Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences–Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
2. Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Scholarship Benefits for Guinness Nigeria Scholarship
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
Level / Field of Study
The scholarship is open to undergraduate students to study any course offered in the universities or polytechnics.
Host Nationality for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship is being taken in NIGERIA at any of the universities or polytechnics.
1. Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
2. Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations, where applicable.
- Mtnonline Scholarship
- Sydney Scholars Awards
- SMART Scholarship
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details to email@example.com
1. Full Name;
3. Matriculation Number/Year of study;
4. Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
5. Phone Number/e-mail address;
6. Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful. If yes, share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.