Through the ENS International selection program 2023/2024, you can now apply for scholarships to study for a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree. The ENS International selection scholarships are given out every year through a competition. They are for young graduates in the arts and humanities as well as the sciences who want to study for at least one year at a foreign university and have done very well.
The Ecole normale supérieure (ENS) wants its students to have different backgrounds, so it accepts students from all over the world who are in their third year of a bachelor’s degree in math or computer science (licence 3) or their first year of a master’s degree (master 1).
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Ecole normale supérieure (ENS)|
|Host Institution(s):||Fully Funded Scholarship|
|Scholarship Worth:||See scholarship value and benefits (below)|
|Number of Awards:||10 in Sciences and 10 in Arts& Humanities.|
|Study Level:||Bachelor and Masters|
ENS International selection Scholarships for Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the International selection Scholarships 2023/2024;
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Eligible Courses for ENS International selection Scholarships
Academic disciplines offered through International selection program are as follows;
- Arts & Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earthscience, Computing science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
ENS International selection Scholarships Benefits
What the ENS International selection scholarships offer include;
- Access to training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment.
- A 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years
- An accommodation (a room) on one of the ENS campuses.
- At the end of their studies, students graduates with a master degree in their speciality and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
how to Apply for ENS International selection Scholarships
How-to-Apply: To apply the International selection Scholarships , applicants must deposit, merge the underlisted documents as a unique Pdf, on a platform whose link will be sent once you have filled your initial application form on HERE. Applicants should refer to the official scholarship page for detailed application guide while getting ready the required documentaions.
- Detailed editable application form (editable form, download and save before filling it out)
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long fon : Times New Roman, 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing) – written in French; Candidates in Economics, Linguistics or Cognitive studies must submit their motivation letter both in French and in English
- Research project of 3 pages maximum (10 000 characters including spaces).
Please Note: the procedures are slightly different for the different disciplines. It is important to see details at the application page.
Closing Date for ENS International selection Scholarships
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022