British Council job Recruitment for marketing officer 2022; Click here to apply for the job opening. See now how to apply British Council job Recruitment for marketing officer 2022
About British Council
Through arts and culture, education, and the English language, the British Council fosters connections, understanding, and trust between people in the UK and other countries. We work in two ways: directly with individuals to alter their lives, and indirectly with governments and partners to make a larger impact over time, benefiting millions of people around the world. We assist young people in gaining the skills, confidence, and connections they need to reach their full potential and contribute to strong and inclusive communities. We assist them in learning English, obtaining a high-quality education, and earning internationally recognized credentials. Our work in the arts and culture fosters creative expression and interchange as well as entrepreneurship.
We bring the best of the UK to the rest of the world, and the best of the rest of the world to the UK. These ties help us comprehend one other’s strengths as well as the challenges and ideals we share. This fosters confidence between individuals in the United Kingdom and people in other countries, which lasts even when official relations are strained. We work in over 100 countries on the ground. We reached out to 80 million people directly in 2019-20, as well as 791 million people indirectly through our broadcasts and publications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Marketing Officer, SSA (1 Exams and 1 cultural engagement) (Flexible across SSA)
Locations: NG Abuja, Kano
Pay band: 4
Contract type: Indefinite
Alternative locations the role could be based: Flexible across SSA
Department: English and Exams or CE
Also read Oando Plc Economist Recruitment 2022
- Marketing and Communications at the British Council is a strategic function which drives awareness, understanding and engagement with us across our diverse audiences.
- We use insight, knowledge and analysis of our market and our customers to engage them with our work and our products and services in the most impactful and effective way.
- We lead the development of our brand and use our expertise to tell inspiring stories to enhance our global reputation, build lifelong relationships, engage our staff and demonstrate our impact.
- This role is a new role as part of Marketing and Communications Transformation programme. In line with the Global Recruitment policy, standard application and recruitment decisions will apply for this role
- To support marketing activities in the region by implementing our marketing strategy and providing exceptional support to events, programmes and activities contributing to the overall impact we make in these markets.
- Work with our wider marketing community and local teams in understanding and expanding audiences, markets, and channels of communication, especially digital, by actively managing our meaningful engagement with target audiences and customers.
- The role holder will support the execution of the marketing and communications strategy and plans for the region.
- Supports the development and execution of campaign strategies, both traditional and online, to support a variety of routes to market and maximise impact and share of voice.
- Supports events following the online registrations process and back-office tasks
- Follows agreed marketing processes in a consistent manner.
- Monitors and reports on agreed marketing KPIs
- Supports our work on audiences and market segmentation working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Communicates to customers and colleagues the need for compliance with agreed marketing policies and processes, assisting the cluster Marketing Manager in the production of reports at country level to demonstrate compliance as needed.
- Proactively participates in the Marketing Community of Practice and network of marketing professionals developing good working relationships with marketing colleagues across the organisation and the business and operational teams.
- Develops peer/personal networks within and outside Marketing to enhance own knowledge and expertise.
- Proactively shares results and best practices with country/regional and SBU leaders and the Marketing Community of Practice.
- Provides proactive professional advice and support to colleagues to ensure local, regional, and SBU specific requirements are compliant with marketing policy, process, and governance.
- Briefs and works with designers and creative agencies to produce campaign / product collateral following the regional and the global brand guidelines and toolkits.
- Supports the implementation of new marketing approaches and/or techniques which enhance efficiency and wider business impact, ensuring alignment to marketing strategy.
Role Specific Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing or Business
- Experience in a marketing assistant position at a national level within a medium or large organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing marketing plans.
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships
- Relevant external professional accreditation e.g. CIM, Melcrum, GCN, CIPR, WOMMA etc. (or equivalent experience in relevant discipline)
- Experience in a global organisation.
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
How to Apply British Council job Recruitment for marketing officer 2022
kindly visit the link provided below to apply British Council job Recruitment for marketing officer 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing date for British Council job Recruitment for marketing officer 2022
Application Closing Date: 15th May, 2022. at 23:59 Nigeria Time