Are you currently looking for ways to sustain yourself financially so that you can continue your academic career? You are eligible to apply for the Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship, which is open to International Students who want to enroll in a degree program at the University during the academic session of 2023–2024. Listed below are different chances for you to apply for the scholarship.
You may open up a lot of doors for yourself by earning a scholarship at Curtin Singapore. By providing you with financial assistance, it will enrich your educational experience, giving you the opportunity to graduate with the knowledge and connections that will enable you to contribute to the improvement of the future.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship|
|Host Institution(s):||Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship|
|Scholarship Type||Tuition Support
|Scholarship Worth||Tuition Support
|Number of Awards:||Several
|Study Level:||Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Nationality||Domestic & International Students|
About Curtin University is offering an academic scholarship to Singaporean students.
Curtin Singapore provides a springboard for anybody interested in furthering their education by providing a variety of pathway diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, study abroad, and English language programs.
The Australian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Dubai, and Mauritius campuses make Curtin University a truly international educational institution. When you enroll at Curtin Singapore, you become part of a global community and family. The fact that almost half of the student body hails from a country other than Singapore provides a rich and rewarding dimension to one’s academic experience, both inside and outside of the lecture hall.
Students who qualify can receive a scholarship from the Curtin Singapore Academic Scholarship program to participate in one of the following programs:
Students from Other Countries
- Diploma of Arts & Creative Industries (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Arts & Creative Industries (Stage 2)
- Diploma of Commerce (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Commerce (Stage 2)
- Diploma of Information Technology (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Information Technology (Stage 2)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computing (Cyber Security)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional)
Also read How long does a UK law degree take?
NOTE: Before correctly submitting an application for the Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship, all interested candidates must read the eligibility requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship
To be eligible for Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Relevant academic and English entry requirements must be met to be eligible for the scholarship
- Eligible students are entitled to a 25% scholarship of the first 200 credits of their first enrolled program
- Eligible students with an offer for Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional) are entitled to a 25% scholarship of the first 200 credits of the Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional) program
- The scholarship amount will be credited in the second trimester tuition fee instalment
- Students are not eligible if they receive Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) into their respective program
- The scholarship is only available for new commencements in Trimester 2A (July 2022), Trimester 3A (November 2022) and Trimester 1A (February 2023)
- The scholarship is not deferrable to any commencements beyond the trimester intakes above
- The number of scholarships available is limited and not all eligible students may receive an award
- Students must accept their Letter of Offer within five (5) business days; otherwise, the scholarship will be removed and made available to the next eligible recipient
- Students in receipt of any other scholarship/bursary from Curtin Singapore will not be eligible for this scholarship
- To retain eligibility for the scholarship (unless there are exceptional circumstances), the recipient must remain enrolled in the initial course (with exception of the major) and maintain a full-time enrolment for each trimester at Curtin Singapore
- Students who apply for Leave of Absence will not be eligible for the scholarship upon their return
- Students who withdraw or terminated from the course will not be eligible for the continuation of the scholarship
- The scholarship is not transferable into any other course or at other Curtin University campuses
- Curtin Singapore reserves the right to vary or add to any of these terms and conditions at its discretion with adequate notice.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship, applicants should follow the steps outline to submit your online application.
Step 1: Choose a course – You will need to make sure you satisfy the admission criteria for your course before applying.
Step 2: Ensure any supporting documentation meets our scanned document guidelines – Once you decide on which course you want to study and have checked that you meet the entry requirements, simply collect electronic copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, with grading system descriptions, and identification documents (e.g. passport, student’s pass, dependent’s pass) then you are ready to apply online. Please make sure your supporting documents meet our scanned documents guidelines.
Contact Curtin Singapore at email@example.com for more information.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022