The African Union (AU) Internship Program for African Students is now accepting applications from qualified people. The goal of the program is to give participants an early look at how the AU works and help them improve their personal and professional skills.
The AU internship program is a full-time job that gives qualified students from different schools the chance to get professional experience within the AU.
|Company/Organisation(s):||African Union (AU)|
|Program Location:||African Union (AU) Office|
|Program Duration:||6 Months|
|Basic Qualifications:||Bachelor’s degree|
African Union (AU) Internship job Program 2023
As a group that encourages respect for differences and working as a team, we want all qualified people to apply. The goal of the program is to give participants an early look at how the AU works and help them improve their personal and professional skills.
It gives people a chance to learn in an intercultural environment while getting hands-on experience in a variety of fields. The AU will also get help from participants who have the right knowledge and skills in the right areas. This could also be a place where future African leaders are trained.
Eligibility Criteria for African Union (AU) Internship job Program 2023
To be eligible for African Union (AU) Internship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nationals of the African Union’s Member States;
- Students enrolled in full-time undergraduate (in final year of study)/ postgraduate study or graduates from a recognized institution of learning;
- Fluent in one of the AU Official working languages (Arabic, English, French or Portuguese, Kishwahili);
- Applicants must be aged between 22 and 32 at the time of application;
- Meet the requirements specified in the terms of reference.
- Applicants should have a keen interest in the work of the AU and demonstrate the ability to interact with individuals from various cultural backgrounds and beliefs.
How to Apply African Union (AU) Internship job Program 2023
How-to-Apply: All internship applications MUST be submitted through the AU Careers portal at: https://careers.au.int. Applicants will be required to create a profile on AU Careers portal.
Candidates interested to apply for internship with the African Union Commission should kindly send the following document to email@example.com
- A motivation letter indicating what they expect to gain out of the internship program
- A copy of valid passport or national identity card
- Certified copies of relevant academic certificates
- Current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letter for internship from the institution of learning that they are attending.
Closing Date for African Union (AU) Internship job Program 2023
Application Deadline: Not Stated