Application Portal for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/2024 is open to interested candidates who wish to school in france. Apply here. In this post we will show you how to Apply for Application Portal for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/2024
NB candidate are advice to read the eligibility criteria before proceeding to the Application Portal for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/2024
Emile Boutmy Scholarship award 2023/2024 is to to top students whose profile match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The scholarship is awarded on merit and according to the type of profile sought for the programme.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Emile Boutmy|
|Scholarship Type:||Full Funding|
|Host Institution(s):||Emile Boutmy|
|Scholarship Worth:||Not specified|
|Number of Awards:||Several|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/2024
To be considered for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be first time applicants from a non-European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- Must have been admitted into an eligible undergraduate or master’s degree programme at Sciences Po.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic credentials with proven leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning if applying for a master’s scholarship.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into Sciences Po.
How to Apply Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/2024
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the undergraduate and masters scholarship must indicate that they are applying to the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Applicants are to note that they may be asked to provide a proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
Closing date for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/2024
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022 for masters applicants; 22 February 2023 for Undergraduate Applicants.