Nigeria police recruitment 2022 closing date for the recruitment excise is 26th September 2022 all application are to be submitted before the Application closing date for Nigeria police recruitment 2022/2023.
The recruitment exercise will last for a few weeks as stated below in the npf closing date and all interested candidates are expected to submit their application successfully before the deadline. The NPF stated clearly that candidates who submit their application after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
The main purpose of this publication is to teach you how to register for the recruitment with your laptop or mobile phone without seeking help from someone or an ICT center, but we advise you visit an ICT center if you are not perfect at navigating the internet.
General Requirements for 2022/2023 Nigeria police recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN) b) Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of 1st January 2022 and 31st December 2022)
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical
- Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- Be free from any financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: visit: http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
You need the following in order to apply for this:
- A working email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise)
- National Identifying Code (NIN)
- Latest passport photo, SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB scores, and birth certificate as softcopies (scanned)
Note: This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
Log on to www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng with the aforementioned softcopies, then complete these steps:
- Click Apply on the homepage, then enter your email and selected password to register (Use a password you can remember)
- To verify and activate your account, open your email and click the link inside.
- After activating your account, log in using your email address and password.
- Update your profile, upload all required files, and use the phone number associated with your NIN (if any)
- Before submitting the final version, check the provided information to make sure there are no errors.
- If you are chosen for this step, you will receive an email confirmation of your application, which you will need to print off and bring with you to the location of the physical screening.
Additionally, the email will provide a link to your profile so you can print your information whenever it’s convenient for you
Closing date for Nigeria police recruitment 2022
When is the closing date for Nigeria police recruitment 2022?
Application Closing Date: Monday; 26th September, 2022.