Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2022. This article is to guide you on how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Government recruitment on the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal 2022.
Are you interested in applying for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this article to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Akwa Ibom State government recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment 2022 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Akwa Ibom State Government Civil Service Commission recruitment will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Akwa Ibom State Recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment.
31 Qualified Local Government for Recruitment in Akwa Ibom State
- Eastern Obolo
- Essien Udim
- Ikot Abasi
- Ikot Ekpene
- Oruk Anam
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Akwa Ibom Civil Service Recruitment:
- Visit the Akwa Ibom Civil Service Commission portal at www. csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Sign up hereto REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Akwa Ibom State Government Jobs
- Afterward, Sign-in Here and search for jobs; then simply apply
- Sign in here
- Please note that from time to time, the government will be advertising for recruitment; so be sure to check the job portal for openings when you can.
- You can also login to modify your resume to suit any new role that you believe you are qualified for.
Current Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NAIC Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for 2022/2023 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Akwa Ibom State Government Civil Service Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
PROFILE OF THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, AKWA IBOM STATE
Official name: Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
Appellation: Engine-room of the Civil Service.
Location: Phase ii, block 1, 2nd and 3rd floors Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo
Date of creation: 23rd September, 1987
Coverage: 58 government establishments under the jurisdiction of the commission
The Civil Service Commission is one of the statutory state government commissions. The Commission is steered by a chairman and four commissioners, with a Permanent Secretary, as the accounting officer.
The Chairman of the state Civil Service Commission is Elder Sunny Akpadiaha, while the Permanent Secretary is Mrs. Jessy D. Ekpo. The four commissioners are; Hon. Ekpedeme Akpan – Commissioner 1, Hon. Iboro Udom – Commissioner 2, Hon. Bassey Eyibo Essien- Commissioner 3, Hon Kenim Onofiok – Commissioner.
To ensure an effective and efficient manpower development and management for the overall policy delivery of the state government
To produce a uniform guideline for appointment, promotion and discipline of civil servants within the state civil service and proffer advice toward delivering and sustaining a result-oriented civil service aimed at having the right manpower stock at the right time and at the right place.
STATUTORY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMMISSION
The Akwa Ibom State civil service commission is a statutory body established by the 1999 constitution, section 197 and 206, part 11A of the 3rd schedule of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It performs the following functions:
- Take decisions on cases of appointments, promotions transfers, advancements, appeals/petition, confirmations, conversions, retirements, resignations and discipline of civil servants based on extant rules governing the service.
- Conduct regular recruitment, interviews and meetings.
- Provide general and uniform guidelines on (1) above.
- Serve as an appellate body for petitions on personnel matters from serving officers.
- Monitor the activities of ministries and extra-ministerial departments.
- Performing delegated functions on appointment, promotion and discipline of staff to ensure strict adherence to uniform implementation of guidelines.
- Receive advice/guidelines from relevant authorities on the modifications in the operation and organization of the State Civil Service and implement them accordingly.
- Maintain a comprehensive personnel record for the State Civil Service.
- Publish annual report for the Commission.
In performing these functions the Commission applies set government rules to guide its decisions on matters brought before it, including; the Civil Service Rules, Financial Regulations, Civil Service Handbooks, Circulars, the Scheme of Service, Policy Directives and other service documents alongside personnel management tools.
To stay updated on Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.