Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023 registration is on going see how to apply for the Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023. The 2022 Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs has been designed such that it is capable of providing fund for various youth empowering programs. So in this post I will be showing you how to apply for Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023.
Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023 Initiatives:
Collaboration with Vocational & Skills Development Partners.
We will create training hubs where the youth will be equipped with skills such as plumbing, carpentry, welding etc, and subsequently absorbed to offer their services to state own projects as well as private sectors. This is aimed at impacting 15, 000 individuals.
How does the Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023 work?
We are partnering with identified skills acquisition centers to empower the youth via skills acquisition training and apprenticeships for the duration of 3 to 6 months. Each participant will be paid N30, 000 and a stipend of N10,000. We will also avail the participants with a seed capital of up to N500,000. We will collaborate with other corporates such as construction companies (Hitech, Elalan, Craneburg etc.) to utilize their services and Jobbers to offer access to market: opportunities via market place.
Who can apply?
Every Nigerian can apply provided you are qualify
Interested artisans i.e carpentry, plumbing, welding, vulcanizing.
Lagos Tech Initiative:
An open source program for youth techpreneurs and software developers charged with the responsibility of developing application solutions to support critical needs of the different Lagos State MDAs. This is such that will facilitate interconnectivity and sharing of permissioned data among the MDAs and Small Businesses. There will be Rewards and Incentives for the top rated solutions with scale, security and compatibility.
Who can apply for Lagos Tech Initiative?
Web designers & (graphics , data , Big data and Al analyst, software engineers, Open source Business Developers etc.
Accelerate Creative Suite:
The Phoenix Project has been created to support the creative industry by providing training, job opportunities and support facilities for youth interested in the creative sector. The offering of the sector. The offering of the Phoenix Project is to support young creatives seeking to build their careers in the creative industry.
The Phoenix Project Initiative is divided into 3 parts:
- Film & Television industry Training: The Phoenix Project Training will be across various creative skills sets. There will be practical class based physical training as well as online training across the creative industry value chain. Once the training is complete, all students will go through graduation and certification. We will train 1,000 youth aged 16-30 yearly. Training will take place in locations across the country in the South, South East, South West and the North.
- Phoenix Den Seed Fund to support the trained young creatives: The Phoenix Denis a seed funding initiative for young creatives that have gone through the Phoenix Project training programme who require seed funding for future creative projects. This is for further support and create jobs for the youth.
- The Phoenix Centre: The Phoenix Centre is a creative hub set up to support youths in the creative industry. The hub will be a centre where creatives will be supported to develop and execute creative ideas. The space will provide opportunities for training and capacity building across the creative value chain.
How to apply Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023:
All applicant are to visit the official website here Click here to apply
Interested Applicants should visit the link above to indicate their interest.
Terms & Conditions:
- Available to Access Bank Customers only
- Application closes in February
- Application does not guarantee selection
Closing date for Access Bank Youth Empowerment programs 2022/ 2023
Closing date not specify