University of Miami USA invite application from international students, interested candidates can apply for the Stamps Scholarship in University of Miami USA the most esteemed merit award offered. In this post you will find how to apply University of Miami USA Stamps Scholarship through the official link portal that is provided below this post. Register University of Miami USA Stamps Scholarship here.
The Stamps Scholarship is the most esteemed merit award offered to University of Miami students. Seniors in high school who exhibit excellence and academic achievement are given this grant.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||University of Miami, USA
|Host Institution(s):||University of Miami, USA
|Number of Awards:||Several
About University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
University of Miami USA Stamps Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for University of Miami fully-funded Stamps Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a high school certificate
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
Benefits for University of Miami USA Stamps Scholarship:
Successful applicants for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship award includes:
- Tuition and fees,
- On-campus housing,
- A meal plan,
- University health insurance,
- A laptop allowance and
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits. (Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.)
How to apply for University of Miami USA Stamps Scholarship
How-to-Apply: To be part of this scholarship, applicants should Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 non-refundable application fee.
Be sure you use the same email address for every part of the application process, including registering for standardized tests.
Closing date for University of Miami USA Stamps Scholarship
Application Deadline: November 01, 2022