Nigerian Navy Batch 34 recruitment 2022/2023: Application link portal – joinnigeriannavy.com officially open for online application see how to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022 and every detail that has to do with the 2022 Nigerian Navy recruitment which you need to know.
Do you have intention of joining the Nigerian Navy If yes, Nigerian Navy Batch 34 recruitment 2022/2023: Application link portal – joinnigeriannavy.com
is open for you as the Nigeria See more details about the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise below.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the Nigerian Navy recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
We wish to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The Nigerian Navy invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Nigerian Navy to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Nigerian Navy recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigerian Navy. If you are interested in the ongoing recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Nigerian Navy recruitment portal – joinnigeriannavy.com 2022
The Nigerian Navy recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigerian Navy recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the Nigerian Navy are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Navy. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc
- Must not be married or have children
- All candidates must present O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.69 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Batch 34 recruitment 2022
To successfully apply, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents/Materials for the Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- BioData Form
- One pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas