Borno State Scholarship Board 2022 invites interested candidates to apply for the Borno State Scholarship 2022 through the Borno State Scholarship 2022 Application Portal – scholarship.bo.gov.ng. click here to apply
About Borno state scholarship Board
The Borno state scholarship Board was until the January 1989 a Division within the ministry of Education, by January 1989 the Board was upgraded and given an autonomous status, the board was established by Edict No. 3 of 1989 which became effective as an autonomous body on 13th day of April, 1989.
The Board was saddled with the responsibility of conducting interview for students for scholarship award and disbursement of allowances to all eligible candidates of Borno State indigenes who gained admission into institution of higher learning in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship or allowances.
Borno State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from indigenes of Borno State for the 2022 Borno State Board Scholarship applications.
Available Borno State Scholarship 2022 options
- Local Scholarship: This is available to Borno state students currently studying in Universities, Colleges of Educations and Polytechnics across Nigeria
For option 1. Click here to fill the online form
International Scholarship: This is available to Borno state students intending to go abroad for tertiary Education
For option 2. Click here to fill the online form https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/apply
Borno State Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- Undergraduate Students in recognized Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognized Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognized Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Borno State Indegenes Intending to Study abroad
How to apply for Borno State Scholarship 2022
The following steps will assist you to apply successfully for Borno State Government Local and International Scholarships Program
- Applicants should log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- click on Apply
- select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for.
- create an account using a valid email address
- a confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your email address and password.
- after login, it will take you to the payment page and make the payment.
- after making the payment, you will be granted access to the application form.
- the application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save, and complete the preceding stage.
- in the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- applicants will be required to provide your academic details.
- in the next stage, you will be required to provide any employment details if applicable; you can skip this stage if you have never been formally employed before.
- on the next step, you will be required to provide bank details.
- at the next stage, you will be required to provide details of at least two referees.
- next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- applcants are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.