Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List / names of successful applicants For Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) 43 / 2022 is out. See how to check NAF shortlist (BMTC) 43 / 2022 through NAF portal. Continue reading!
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invite applicants to check their name on the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List to see if they have been shortlist for the Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) 43 / 2022. Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna start from 27 June – 28 August 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants are invited for NAF interview/ training
Shortlisted applicants are to come to the training ground with the following items:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Scratch card (as applicable) for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB online confirmation of results.
- National Identification Number Slip (NINS).
NAF shortlisted applicants report in Batches : A, B, C, D, E – G
Batch A (Monday 27th June – 3rd July 2022):
Batch B (Monday 4th – 10th July 2022):
- Akwa Ibom
Batch C (Monday 11th – 17th July 2022):
Batch D (Monday 18th – 24th July 2022):
Batch E (Monday 25th – 31 July 2022):
Batch F (Monday 1st – 7th August 2022):
- Cross River
Batch G (Monday 8th – 14th August 2022):
Batch H (Monday 15th – 21st August 2022):
How to Check NAF Shortlist (BMTC) 43 / 2022
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Year 2022 NAF Recruitment Exercise For Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women
- Candidates who fail to report on designated dates for each batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Face masks are to be worn and other COVID-19 protocols are to be strictly observed throughout the exercise.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List
Check Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List list of successful candidate (PDF)