Four 4 major Benefit of Drinking 3liters of water per day. Do this per day and save your self from unnecessary illness
- Ridding the body of the toxins Healthy kidneys need good amount of water to flush the waste and run e ectively.
- Cognitive performance Dehydration impairs cognitive performance, particularly for tasks involving attention, executive function, and motor coordination when water deficits exceed 2% body mass loss.
- Reduce body weight Drinking water enhances calories burn, which is known as resting energy expenditure.
- Maximize physical performance Good hydrational status improves anaerobic power and heart rate recovery time.
Many other benefits of maintaining good hydrational status include constipation relieve, regulating body temperature, nourishing the skin and sustain healthy blood pressure.
The amount of water that people needs to drink every day varies according to the individual’s health, how active they are and where they live. In general, the person requires around 3 liters of water every day. This amount will increase if you live in a hot weather or do intense exercise. Some tips may be helpful here to achieve the target, For example; carrying a bottle of water and refill it throughout the day, serving water with each meal, adding wedges of lemon to cold water for better taste and drinking water during and after exercise even if you don’t feel thirsty.
In brief, drinking the right amount of water you need is the key to start and conserve a healthy lifestyle. Make the commitment!
(1) Dehydration Impairs Cognitive Performance: A meta-analysis published in the o cial journal of the American academic of sport medicine 2018.
(2) Water consumption increases weight loss during a hypocaloric diet intervention in middle-aged and older adults- randomized clinical trial, obesity journal 2010
(3) Individualized hydration plans improve performance outcomes for collegiate athletes engaging in in-season training. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2018
The beautiful seas, lakes, and rivers are all made of water, which is a clear, odorless liquid that blesses the world when it falls as rain. Water, which makes up about 60% of a person’s body weight, is thought to be one of the most important things that helps the organs in our bodies do their jobs. If you don’t drink enough water, you’ll get dehydrated. This can lead to serious problems and make you age faster. On the other hand, staying well-hydrated by drinking enough water will keep you from getting dehydrated and help you stay healthy.