Pursue your studies in canada. We have good news ! University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships are currently available to new students applying to study at the University Canada West (UCW) undergraduate or graduate program. In this article I will show you how to apply for the University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships program 2022/2023, its benefits and eligibility/requirement.
University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships 2022/2023 are funded scholarship for international students. The University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships is offered to undergraduate, master and phd studies. This University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships provides up to $5000 for undergraduate and modest amount of bursaries to masters and Phd students.
One of the main goal of University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships program is to make the University more accessible to those who face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, part time, parental support, and other sources of funding.
How to apply for University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships program 2022-2023
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in the University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit their application form through the appropriate https://www.ucanwest.ca/admissions/awards-scholarships link
- Download the Scholarship Application form for the full regulations, terms and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards and grants. The Domestic Scholarship Application form can be downloaded here while the International Scholarship Application form can be found here.
Also read How to Apply Qatar Scholarship 2022
University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships benefits
Award value: MBA Foundation Grants will be disbursed as a tuition credit to successful students for the last 4 courses of their Master of Business Administration degree. Disbursements will be pro-rated based on the number of courses in which the student is registered. MBA Foundation Grants: Total Grant for the duration of a Graduate Master’s Degree Program International MBA Students $5,000
Entrance Award and Scholarship Terms Of Reference
MBA Foundation Grant
Open to: Students with leadership potential in a global business environment, who are admitted to the MBA Foundation program.
Number of awards: A limited number of MBA Foundation Grants will be awarded each term to new applicants for admission.
Award value: MBA Foundation Grants will be disbursed as a tuition credit to successful students for the last 4 courses of their Master of Business Administration degree. Disbursements will be pro-rated based on the number of courses in which the student is registered.
University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships Eligibility/ requirements
Eligibility: Candidates will be considered for the MBA Foundation Grant based on the date of their conditional admission to UCW and their Personal Statement in which they describe how undertaking the Master of Business Administration and MBA Foundation programs will impact their career and personal goals.
To remain eligible for the MBA Foundation Grant and receive the tuition disbursement students must complete the Master of Business Administration degree within 36 months of starting the MBA Foundation program and remain in Good Academic Standing (+3.00 CGPA) during the time of their disbursements
University Canada West Award, Scholarship, Bursary and Grant Regulations
- University Canada West (UCW) Entrance awards, scholarships, bursaries and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree program.
- Application deadline: To be eligible for a UCW Entrance award, scholarship, bursary or grant, students must apply at least 30 calendar days prior to starting their first term at UCW.
- The UCW Entrance awards, scholarships, bursaries and grants outlined in this document are open until the end of the UCW Fall Term in 2022 or until a scholarship committee introduces new outlines and requirements. Note that there may be changes to tuition amounts and/or other fees during the time this application is in effect.
- Students can receive one (1) entrance award, scholarship, bursary, or grant, if eligible. Applicants must supply all of the required supporting documents for the scholarships, awards, bursaries or grants for which they want to be considered. A limited number of each award, scholarship, or grant will be available each term.
- Award, scholarship, bursary and grant recipients will have a portion of their full award, scholarship, bursary, or grant amount paid toward their tuition fees on a pro-rated basis each term they register in courses until the award is exhausted OR paid as indicated in the specific terms of the award. The value of an award, scholarship, or grant will not be more than the value of a student`s tuition.
- The maximum award value for entering transfer students will be pro-rated based on the number of credits (courses) the student requires to complete their degree program.
- Scholarships, awards, bursaries and grants are available for degree program courses only. The University Access Program courses are not eligible for scholarship, award, bursary or grant disbursements.
- The following degree program courses are not usually eligible for award, scholarship, or grant tuition disbursements: NSO100, ENGL 080, and any repeat course attempts.
- Failure to maintain the minimum requirement(s) for the award, scholarship, bursary or grant will result in the suspension of disbursements until satisfactory performance is re-established and eligibility is re-approved by the UCW Scholarship Committee.
- Award, scholarship, bursary and grant recipients are expected to act as ambassadors and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region for UCW once the award is granted
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Students must submit their Scholarship & Award Application form and personal statement by the application deadline noted on page 1 to be considered for financial entrance awards.
- Students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will be returned.
- The personal statement submitted with the Scholarship & Awards Application is final; no updated personal statements will be reviewed.
- Recipients of financial Entrance Awards must maintain the required registration status throughout the term of the award to remain eligible. If the recipient withdraws, the award will be refunded to UCW.
- Financial Award payments will be applied to tuition only. Award, bursary, grant, and scholarship recipients are responsible for paying all fees not covered by the bursary, grant, award, or scholarship before the start of each term.
- Approved financial awards remain in effect for the full duration of students’ admission approval, including deferred terms.
- When students are required to submit a re-application for their admission approval, a new Scholarship & Award Application is required.
- In addition to specific bursary, grant, award, and scholarship requirements, students must remain in Good Academic Standing and have no disciplinary sanctions (academic or conduct) to remain eligible for financial awards.
- Awards are not transferable to another student.
- A separate application form for Continuing Awards is available on the student portal (MyUCW-Registrar tab-Forms & Calendar). • Decisions by the UCW Awards Adjudication Committee are final