Npower’s Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics Deadline. It has been announced by the administration of the Npower Programme Nasims that the biometric capturing exercise for the shortlisted N-Power Batch C2 Applicants will conclude on Friday, May 27th, 2022.
In light of this news, those applicants who have been shortlisted for Npower stream 2 but have not yet had their biometrics taken are kindly asked to make every effort to get their information recorded on or before the day in question.
Please ignore this instruction and wait for the next one to come out if you were able to complete your biometric enrollment in February 2022, when Nasims originally announced that it will begin collecting them. Lastly, check that your BVN has been recorded.
Steps needed to successfully complete your biometrics:
- Log into your NASIMS Account using your NASIMS ID NO and Password.
- Click on the verification tab to enable Biometrics capture.
- Input BVN number, Email address, Phone number, date of birth, and state of origin.
- Click on Validate, after ensuring all details are correctly inputted
- BVN Validation is successful, Click “Continued.
- NASIMS (Npower) Biometric Client.
- Click install
- input correct NASIMS ID NO click “Proceed”
- Proceed with biometrics using the device, follow instructions carefully starting capturing:
- Left index and thumb finger
- Right index and thumb finger
- Ensure each finger clicks all four parts.
- Biometric enrollment submitted successfully.
Npower’s Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics capturing closing date
The official closing date announced is May 27th, 2022. Kindly proceed to Npower’s Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics portal to capture your Biometrics