Dangote Cement’s 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme – Nigerian graduates.
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest cement company in Sub-Saharan Africa. It can make 48.6 million tons of cement per year in ten different countries.
As part of our plan to help the economies of Africa grow and to bring in talented people, we are looking for high-potential, passionate, and self-starting people to join the Dangote Group 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme.
In Dangote Cement Plc, you will learn about how businesses work around the world and how cement is made. You will also be trained and coached so that you can play a key role in helping our organization grow. You will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their preferred pitches. We have a lot of employees in different places and business units, including the heart of Lagos.
Dangote Cement’s 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2021 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 27 years old or younger ·
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative ·
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
How to apply Dangote Cement’s 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
For More Information:
Closing date for Dangote Cement’s 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
Application deadline not specific