Flutterwave Recruitment for Fraud Analyst 2022; Click here to apply for the job opening. See now how to apply Flutterwave Recruitment for Fraud Analyst 2022
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Compliance & Risk
About the Fraud Analyst Role
- We are looking for driven, passionate, and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As a Fraud Analyst your primary responsibility will be to manage all facets of fraud detection and prevention for the Company.
- Identify and track current fraud trends by reviewing transactions and account patterns.
- Monitor Merchant transactions and accounts for potential fraudulent activities including identity theft, account take over, friendly fraud, and other identified risks
- Work closely with internal functions including Disputes, Recoveries, Customer Service, and Compliance
- Effectively communicate with appropriate authorities to resolve fraud concerns.
- Daily collation, review, analysis and prompt resolution of all fraud related claims received from Card Schemes
- Prompt and effective merchant engagement on all fraud related cases as it concerns them, for prompt resolution and feedback.
- Prompt and effective response to banks on all fraud related cases as it concerns them, for prompt claim resolution and feedback. The team runs a 24-hour operation and weekend shifts.
- Customer advisory service as it concerns fraudulent claims on the platforms and complaint handling and prompt resolution.
- Planning, implementing, testing systems and preparing network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures to manage and minimize fraud risk,assisting businesses with implementing the ‘best in class’ tools & processes.
- Fraud data collection and analysis. Also to work on prompt rendition of Risk Management reports.
- Monitor and check compliance with all external Fraud regulatory guidelines across all business type, industry, national financial regulatory body (e.g. CBN) and other international governing bodies
- Escalate fraud related litigation cases/enquiries for prompt resolution. Also work closely with the Legal team.
- To support and ensure fraud cases are communicated to Relationship Managers respectfully for prompt resolution.
- Customer advisory service as it concerns fraudulent claims on Flutterwave platforms and complaint handling and prompt resolution.
Required Competency and skillset to be a Waver
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in risk management, fraud investigation, chargeback representation, or law enforcement
- One year of experience in the Retail Banking, Payment Processing, or work experience in law enforcement/investigations
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC and technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytic and problem -solving skills
- Interview and Interrogating skills
- Good customer service skills to include diffusing upset customers.
- Knowledge of card processing, payment fraud prevention/detection techniques, and/or On-line Fraud Management
- Detail oriented with excellent research, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Also read Oando Plc Economist Recruitment 2022
How to Apply Flutterwave Recruitment for Fraud Analyst 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing date for Flutterwave Recruitment 2022
Click here to see closing date for Flutterwave Recruitment 2022