2022/2023 University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited job Recruitment; applications are accepted from qualified applicants read down to see how to apply for 2022/2023 University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited job Recruitment.
About University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited
University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited (UNILAG Consult) was established by the Governing Council of the University of Lagos in July 1983 and was registered under the Business Names Act of 1961 with registration number 459866. However, it was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990, with Registration number RC:1146081
Also read Oando Plc Economist Recruitment 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Auditor will be primarily responsible for:
- Securing financial and other information by regular back-ups.
- Training and mentoring of Junior Audit Staff.
- Making recommendations to the Managing Director based on timely review process and procedures.
- System auditing and investigation.
- Monitoring and review of controls.
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
- Verifying all transactions regarding assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses of the company.
- Performing physical verification of assets both within and outside the company premises.
- Ensuring labelling of assets for proper monitoring.
- Enforcing and monitoring compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of assets register and account payable and receivable records for audit purposes.
- Avoid legal challenges by ensuring compliance with legal requirements, including statutory obligations, withholding, corporate tax, VAT and PAYE.
Qualifications for 2022/2023 University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited job Recruitment
- Not more than forty (40) years of age.
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised institution, with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division and NYSC discharge certificate/evidence of exemption.
- Minimum of five (5) years post-NYSC experience in any industry with a minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in Administrative Management.
- Members of ICAN or any other recognised accounting bodies are required.
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Good writing skills
- Decision-making skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Time management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Resourcefulness and good interpersonal relationships.
How to Apply 2022/2023 University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application with six (6) copies of Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit Applications to:
The Managing Director, UNILAG Consult Limited,
The University of Lagos,
Akoka – Lagos State
Closing date for 2022/2023 University of Lagos Consultancy Services Limited job Recruitment
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022