2022/2023 Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme for women-owned businesses ; Designed for women-owned and operated businesses, firms with a high number of female board members or workers, and enterprises that make products for women. The new Ellevate Program offers services and tools to assist you in achieving your goals.
The Ellevate Leadership Training Program is part of ‘Ellevate Equip,’ a brand term for all Ellevate by Ecobank capabilities and training support activities. This Leadership Training session will be offered to a group of 40 top-tier Ellevate customers from ten African countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
2022/2023 Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme
This is a unique training programme designed and delivered by the Ecobank Academy in partnership with the Global Business School Network and supported by its members, School of Business, INSEAD Africa Initiative and INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute (EMI), Lagos Business School, MIT Sloan Global Programs, Stanford Seed, and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
2022/2023 Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme Benefits
The selected business leaders will learn how to:
- Identify and work on key leadership challenges.
- Master leadership perspectives – reframe challenges with a growth mindset
- Think strategically to advance individual and corporate objectives
- Build resilience – effectively manage stress, uncertainty, and setbacks.
- Leverage on action learning to identify new business opportunities and improve other areas for business growth.
- Gain a complete view of themselves as leaders.
- Effectively lead high performance teams.
How to apply Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme for women-owned businesses 2022/2023
- Kindly Visit the Official Webpage of the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme to apply 2022/2023 Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme
- fill in your correct detail exactly the way it appear on your document
- Hit the apply button/ submit