MINDS’s Pan-African Scholarship 2022 is for people who want to learn how to be better leaders . When the MINDS Scholarship Program for Leadership Development in Africa went live last year, we were very pleased with how it went. We wanted to build young leaders who have a continent-wide development mindset and leaders who can help African countries work better with each other.
The Scholarship Program allows African students to study in a different African country than their home country. This way, they can learn about the richness and diversity that the country and its people have to offer. By giving more people the chance to go to school, we see more openness to new ideas and the formation of a network of like-minded leaders who can help our continent make real progress. There is no doubt that a more integrated African economy that is global in scope will speed up growth, make things better, and help all of its people.
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 MINDS Pan-African Leadership Scholarship (Fully Funded)
MINDS Scholarships are awarded to meritorious applicants following a rigorous selection process. To be considered for a MINDS Scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of an African country, residing in any African country
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s outside of your country of citizenship and/ or residency
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s to pursue postgraduate studies within the following year
- Have obtained at least 70% in each subject/ course in the last two completed years of study
- Produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/ requirements set out in the application form
- Submit a complete online application form (see below) with the required supporting documentation.
Benefits of 2022 MINDS Pan-African Leadership Scholarship (Fully Funded)
MINDS gives scholarships to Africans who aspire to study post-graduate studies in Africa. The MINDS Scholarship Program seeks to educate leaders with a continental development mindset, leaders who will foster greater African unity and collaboration.
MINDS Scholarships are applicable to full-time studies of a one or two-year Honors or Master’s degree at one of the MINDS preferred institutions (listed below). MINDS does not prescribe the course to be studied.
The Scholarship will cover some or all of the expenses below, depending on whether a partial or full scholarship is awarded:
- Accommodation and meals
- One return ticket per duration of studies
- A fixed stipend.
Individuals with a Pan-African outlook, demonstrated leadership ability and an excellent academic record who wish to study on the African continent, outside their home country are invited to apply for the scholarships.
List of Preferred Institutions:
To be eligible to receive a MINDS Scholarship, an applicant must have been accepted to study at one of the following institutions:
- African Leadership University, Rwanda
- Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda, Rwanda
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Strathmore University, Kenya
- African Leadership University, Mauritius
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Université Cadi Ayyad, Morocco
- Université Mohammed V, Morocco
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana
- Pan-Atlantic University (Lagos Business School), Nigeria
- University of Development Studies, Ghana
How to apply 2022 MINDS Pan-African Leadership Scholarship (Fully Funded)
All interested candidate can now click on the below link to proceed to 2022 MINDS Pan-African Leadership Scholarship (Fully Funded) application portal.
Closing date for 2022 MINDS Pan-African Leadership Scholarship (Fully Funded)
Application deadline : is not specify