Registration portal for UK-Nigeria Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2022. The Future Females Business School, in partnership with the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, is a top program that helps Nigerian female entrepreneurs start tech businesses and make a difference in their communities.
It’s a three-month program for women who have an idea or are starting a small business and want to learn new skills and use technology to make their businesses come to life. Are you a Nigerian-based female entrepreneur who wants to start a business that makes money and creates jobs?
Are you interested in technology and do you want to start a business that would make a positive social impact and help your community?
Then this course is for you. It was made to give you the clarity, vision, and ability to focus and do the right things, so that you can build your tech-enabled dream business. Is this the right program for you if you want to become a successful small business owner, get out of your own way and embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live? Then this program is for you!
In this case, click the “Apply Now” button right now.
Also read Sample Questions for the ASVAB Test
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub will pay for successful applicants to go to the Future Females Business School. You should make sure that you meet all of the following requirements before you apply for this job. The application is a text-based survey that you fill out. A member of our team will get in touch with you for part 2 of the applications if the first part of your application goes well. This part is a meeting with one of our team members.
UK-Nigeria Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Tech Programme Applicant Requirements :
- To apply, you must be a Nigerian citizen
- Technology must be used by the business to run better (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
- The business must have an effect on the communities and industries it serves.
Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Tech Programme Details
MONTH 1: BUILD
Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- The most successful participants will spend 3 to 4 hours a week progressing through the Business School content, and engaging with their coaches and peers.
- Like anything in life, what you put in is what you get out! Members will be required to complete 80% of the programme in order to graduate.
How to apply for Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2022
Interested applicants are to visit the registration portal through the link provided below.
Application Deadline for UK-Nigeria Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Tech Programme
Application Deadline: May 9, 2022