Application Form/Link Portal https://recruitment.waec.com.ng for WAEC Nigeria And International Office Massive Recruitment 2022/2023; You can apply now for a lot of jobs at the WAEC Nigeria and International Offices in 2022. Applicants are being asked by the West African Examinations Council to apply for jobs at its Nigerian office, as well as the WAEC International office in Lagos.
How to apply for WAEC recruitment 2022
- Visit WAEC recruitment 2022 Link Portal https://recruitment.waec.com.ng
- After you have login to the portal CLICK HERE on Apply now
- Fill in your correct detail exactly the way it is in your document e.g name, phone number, age
- Selected submit
Shortlisted candidates for WAEC Nigeria And International Office Massive Recruitment 2022
All applicants who apply for WAEC recruitment 2022 are to note that Shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their email or phone number click here to see NDE Shortlisted portal.
Closing date for NDE Rural Employment Promotion (REP) 2022
As per concern the Closing date for WAEC recruitment 2022 the closing date is 7th June 2022
Application Closing Date: 7th June 2022
WAEC recruitment Application Guidelines/procedures:
- Click on the “Vacancy Page” link above to see the list of jobs that are still open. Make sure you click the “View Details” button for the job you are interested in.
- Then, on the “Vacancy Page,” click the “Apply for this job” button. This will take you back to the page where you can log in (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, please click the link “Are you a first-timer? It’s important to ‘’Register’’ ‘’click.”
- When you finish registering, a “Verification Code” will be sent to the email address you provided when you made your account. Check your account with the “Verification Code” or follow the instructions in your mail to make sure it is safe to use.
- You can now sign in with your login information. If you already have a user account, enter your information and click the “Sign In” button.
WACEC, a group of English-speaking West African countries, wants to hire people to work at its headquarters in Ghana and its office in Nigeria. They want people who are qualified to apply.