Nigeria’s latest Jubilee Fellowship Program Today’s NJFP News. The management of the Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Programme NJFP has stated in today’s Latest Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Programme NJFP News that its technical teams are working hard to conclude the selection process. This phase of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme is being accelerated aggressively.
Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship
While thanking all applicants for their patience in waiting for the Program to begin, the NJFP team has provided an update on the selection process, which is stated below.
Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Program NJFP Selection Process:
- According to NJFP management, they received a total of 365,679 registered applicants across Nigeria to the Jubilee Fellows Programme. Based on the selection criteria, 116,636 of the applicants met the minimum qualifications.
2) Each year, the NJFP aims to place 20,000 Fellows. The final selection process has begun, and it consists of three primary steps:
- Final selection of Fellows: During this step, a number of aptitude tests and other qualitative assessments are administered to further filter applicants.
- Host organization selection: In the second step, all host organization candidates are evaluated and the final selection is made.
- Fellows are matched with host organizations: In the final step, selected Fellows will be connected with host organizations in both the commercial and public sectors across Nigeria.
Successful applicants will be contacted after these three procedures have been completed. This will lead to the NJFP’s onboarding process. We plan to complete this process by May 15, 2022.
In light of the aforementioned, NJFP administration has requested that if you apply to become a NigeriaJFP Fellow, please include the following information. On April 22nd at 18h00 WAT, you can join their Twitter conversation @NigeriaJFP to ask their team questions regarding the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme.
The management of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows thanked its partners @NigeriaGov @EUVinNigeria & @UNDPNigeria for their leadership and support in providing 20,000 young Nigerians with opportunities to learn and earn in both the private and public sectors across the country.
You might also be interested in NPF’s New Update On 2021 Constable Recruitment CBT Exam.