Dangote Foundation-VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022/2023- Apply now. Young Nigerians would benefit from the Dangote Foundation-VDMA. For the Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022/2023 for Nigerians who are graduates of technical colleges, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals for a period of 18 months.
Young Nigerians interested in mechanical and electrical technology can benefit from the initiative’s high-quality education and training. The training curriculum is based on the dual track vocational training concept used in Germany.
Aliko Dangote Foundation and VDMA are the sponsors of the fellowship.
Type of Program: Technical Training
Nigeria is the location of the program.
18-month program duration
Several slots are available.
Graduates of technical colleges are the minimum requirements.
Details on the Aliko Dangote Foundation’s VDMA Technical Training Program can be found here.
In order to train young Nigerians in mechanical and electrical engineering on both theoretical and practical elements, as well as expose them to industrial work experience in allied companies, the program’s goal is to train them in both theory and practice. As well as high-quality facilities such as contemporary equipment, learning materials, and dormitory accommodations, it will give the trainees with a variety of other benefits. Successful applicants will reap the benefits of NWS’ extensive experience in providing industry-ready vocational education and training.
Criteria for Eligibility Dangote Foundation’s VDMA Technical Training Program can be found here.
Candidates who wish to be considered for the Technical Training Programme must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 22 years to be considered.
- A minimum of 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences is required.
- Have one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB (NTC), NECO (SSCE), or a school testimonial in addition to your high school diploma.
- The ability to communicate well in the English language is required.
- Must be able to pick up new skills quickly.
How to apply for Dangote Foundation-VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022/2023
Procedures for Submitting an Application
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training Programme application portal and must be submitted on or before the deadline for submission of applications.
It is important to remember that acceptance is contingent on passing an aptitude exam as well as an oral interview. Only those who have been shortlisted will be notified.
- Age range for admission: 16–22 years
- 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences; possession of one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB(NTC), and NECO (SSCE); graduation from a Technical College Course Programme; etc.
The course curriculum is organized on three primary disciplines:
- Full Trade Vocational Training Mechanical Program
- Full Trade Vocational Training Electrical Program
- Short Courses Mechanical Program
Closing date for Dangote Foundation-VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022/2023
Application closing: 30th April, 2022
Curriculum vitae (CV)
There are a total of seven short courses for advanced training available, with each course lasting between two and four weeks in duration. an intensive professional dual full-time trade vocational training program lasting 30 months, as well as
It is planned to train the initial cohort for 18 months, after which the most successful students will be placed in a second 12-month training program to become Industrial Mechanics. This brings the total amount of time spent on the project to 30 months.
Arrangements for the Training
- The training will take place at Dangote Academy, which is located at the Dangote Training Centre in Obaja, where the partners have built additional training facilities specifically for the Nigerian-German training project. At this state-of-the-art facility, which also includes student housing, a cafeteria, and an administrative wing, among other amenities, students can learn in comprehensive classrooms, computer and technical drawing rooms, electrical, automation, and instrumentation workshops, and more. There are plans to construct modern recreational facilities on the Dangote Academy Campus, which will contribute to making a student’s stay on campus more enjoyable and comfortable.
More information can be found at the following link: Dangote Foundation-VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022.