JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form Out › Latest Guidelines & News: The JAMB 2022 Exam Date, Registration Form Opening date, Closing Date, And Latest JAMB News Today.
Has JAMB commenced the sale of the 2023 UTME form? No, the 2022/2023 JAMB form is yet to be released.
The Exact Date for Jamb 2022 is yet to be known. Jamb 2021 Registration begins from 8th April 2021 to 15th May 2021 and the Jamb Exam Starting Date is 5th June 2021.
Would you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, you can also check below for the previous UTME requirements.
You won’t know your JAMB 2022 Exam date until you reprint your JAMB Registration Slip.
FlashAcademy is using this medium to inform all interested students to take note of this and act fast before its closing date.
This article contains everything you need to know about the JAMB UTME Registration procedure, this article will guide you throughout your registration and at the time of your examination.
JAMBb has now enabled Caps Portal for 2021 Admission Status Checking. JAMB 2021 registration would begin before the Month of March ends and JAMB 2022 exam starting date is around April 2022.
Check the table below for the cost of JAMB form:
|Compulsory Reading Text||500|
|Service Charge for Registration||700|
JAMB UTME 2022/2023 registration, Order of Choice of Institution.
On the 2022 registration platform, Candidates are to note that their 1st choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovative Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy), or Nigeria Police Academy.
JAMB UTME 2022/2023 Registration General Entry Requirements.
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certiﬁcate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other degree-awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are ﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language
Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centers and JAMB State-Ofﬁces.
JAMB UTME 2022/2023 Registration Date & Venues.
The JAMB 2022 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on Saturday, 10th March and end on Saturday, 17th March 2022
The venue of the examination will be at any center in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s)
JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION. CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED AND THEREFORE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
How to Obtain JAMB UTME 2021/2022 Registration Form & General Instructions
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centers
- A CD containing JAMB e-Syllabus, e-Brochure, and other vital materials is also given free
- Candidates should note that e-PINS purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses, and e-PINs. No center is allowed to request or accept a candidate’s password.
A. PROFILE REGISTRATION
- One Cell (mobile) number (SIM) can be used by one candidate only. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2021 Application, Examination/Admission. NOTE THE SIM-NUMBER USED. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle- Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu. Surname and first name are mandatory
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone (SIM) number
- The candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as a text message to the candidate
- The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
B. SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE/LOSS OF PROFILE CODE