Kerala University is a public state collegiate university known for its wide range of programs. Under UG courses, the University provides B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com, BBA with all major and minor specialisations. Similarly, for PG courses, the University offers programs like M.A, M.Com, M.Sc with all major and minor specialisations
Admission in most of the courses is through the entrance examination conducted by the University.
The University also offers professional courses like MBA, M.Tech, and PhD. National level entrance examinations like CAT, GATE, and they also accept JRF for admission in professional courses offered by the University.
The university also conducts state level exams to offer admission in professional courses.
Finally, the university sets the eligibility criteria and selection process for admission each year for different courses.
Kerala University UG Second Allotment Result Date
Firstly, the Kerala University Allotment process has begun, the timetable is out and the admissions are close. Kerala University UG admission process 2021 is closed. The last date of Kerala University UG Courses online registration was 27 August.
The Kerala 2021 was issued on August 31, 2021, and subsequently, the deadline for admission and fee payment was September 5, 2021.
Students who received a seat after the first allotment has also enrolled.
Additionally, students who did not receive a seat and were not happy with the allotted college are now waiting for the Kerala University 2nd Allotment Result 2021 UG Degree.
After reviewing the Kerala University UG 2nd Allotment Result, you can pay tuition at the designated college before September 13th, 2021.
Kerala University Degree Second Allotment 2021 Important Dates
Kerala University UG Admission 2021
Firstly, KU offers undergraduate programs like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BWS, BMS, B. Voc in Arts, Commerce, Science & Management.
For admission into the Undergraduate program at KU, the basic eligibility criteria are 10+2 in the relevant subject group.
Accordingly, they will do the final selection based on the merit/rank prepared by the university. The duration of UG courses is 3 years.
KU UG Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates have to pass a 10+2 examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the university for admission into BA, B.Sc & BSW courses
• For taking admission into B.Com, B.Voc & BMS candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination of the state or examination accepted by the university. The non-Commerce group must have at least 45% of aggregate marks.
• Candidates have to pass a 10+2 examination with mathematics as one of the optional subjects of the state or an Examination accepted by the university for admission into BCA
• Candidates have to pass a 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks of the state or an Examination accepted by the university for admission into BBA.
Selection to the UG courses will be done based on the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) conducted by Kerala University.
ALSO FOR YOU!!!
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students
- Postgraduate Scholarships in United States (U.S.)
- Best Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Afghanistan Students
U B.Ed Admission 2021
Ku offers B.Ed in Education. The basic eligibility criteria for admission into B. Ed is a graduation degree in a relevant discipline.
They do the final selection based on marks got in graduation. It is a full-time course and the duration of this course is 2 years
KU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed in graduation with at least 50% in relevant discipline for getting admission into B.Ed.
Selection to B.Ed course is based on the merit score got at graduation.
KU PG Admission 2021
KU offers postgraduate programs such as MA, M.Sc, M, Com, M.Tech, MSW, M.Ed, MCJ, LLM, M.Li.Sc in Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Education, Law, Mass Communication and so on.
For admission into the Postgraduate program at KU, the basic eligibility criteria in Graduation.
They will do the final selection based on an entrance examination followed by an interview.
KU PG Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with 50% (45% for reserved category) in relevant discipline for admission into UG courses
• For taking admission into M.Tech, candidates should have passed B.Tech/BE with 55% (50% for reserved category) in relevant discipline.
They base selection of the PG courses on merit secured in the entrance examination followed by an interview conducted by the university.
Selection to M.Tech will be done based on a GATE score or an entrance test conducted by the university, and then followed by an interview.
ALSO FOR YOU!!!
- Best Courses for Art Students to Study in the University
- 15 Best USA Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Study in Korea’s Global Cyber University
- Harvard University Scholarships for Indian Students
KU M.Phil Admission 2022
KU offers M.Phil in various disciplines. The basic eligibility for taking M.Phil is a Master’s degree.
Admission into M.Phil is based on the score in an entrance examination conducted by the university, followed by an interview.
It is a full-time course & the duration of this course is 1 year.
KU M.Phil Eligibility Criteria
Firstly, for getting admission to M.Phil, Candidates must have a Master’s degree with 55% (50% for reserved category) in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
Selection to M.Phil will be done based on the merit in the entrance examination conducted by Kerala University, followed by an interview.
KU MBA Admission 2022
It also offers an MBA Evening Batch at the University of Kerala. The basic eligibility for taking an MBA is a Bachelor’s degree.
Admission into MBA is also base on the score in an entrance examination followed by GDPI. The type of the program is full time and evening and the duration of this course is 2 years.
KU MBA Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline
2. You must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent in graduation from a recognised university
3. Candidates who have passed MA/M.Sc/M.Com or any other PG degree with 50% from the University of Kerala recognised institution are also eligible
The Selection is from the score in entrance examination such as CAT/KMAT/CMAT approved by ASC Kerala
For the next round, candidates’ selection is based on the cutoff score in the entrance examination prepared by the university
They base the final selection on performing Group Discussion & Personal Interview
ALSO FOR YOU!!!
- Lakeside School Tuition Admissions and Guide
- CMU Acceptance Rate and Latest Admissions Update
- University of Toronto Acceptance Rate
- Troy University International Scholarship
KU PhD. Admission 2021
KU offers PhD in various disciplines. The basic eligibility for taking PhD is a Master’s degree.
They base admission into PhD on the score in an entrance examination conducted, followed by an interview conducted by the university.
It is a full-time course & the duration of this course is 3 years.
KU PhD. Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates must have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline
2. Candidates must have secured at least 55% (50% for reserved category) marks or equivalent in Post Graduation from a recognised university
3. M.Phil passed candidates are eligible for direct admission
4. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examinations are also eligible
They base selection on the score in entrance examination such as DBT-JRF/DST-INSPIRE/UGC NET JRF/ UGC CSIR NET/ GATE/ ICAR/ ICMR/ GPAT
Finally, for the next round, candidates’ selection is based on the cutoff score in the entrance examination prepared by the university
They base the final selection on the performance in Personal Interview.
Thank You for going through the Kerala university allotment. If you love it, please bookmark this page and also don’t forget to share with you different social media platforms for anyone who might need it. Thank You.