Federal Government has unveiled the Nexit CBN Empowerment portal login (nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng) for beneficiaries. Humanitarian affairs ministry launches portal for N-Power beneficiary to apply for Nexit CBN empowerment.
The federal government, in a statement, announced the launch of the portal, explaining that the platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
CBN Empowerment Portal NEXIT for Npower Exited Volunteers
The NEXIT CBN Empowerment registration portal was developed and allowed N-Power Beneficiaries to log in and register to the various economic, empowering, and startup options offered by CBN.
“The Federal Government of Nigeria is very proud of the milestones you have achieved during your period of service to the nation.
“As we prepare to exit into prospective endeavours, we are confident that you will be able to channel all you have learnt over the years into successful ventures that will improve the economy of the country and create further opportunities for you and other citizens.
However, Ms. Farouq urged N-Power beneficiaries to log into the NEXIT portal login and provide the additional information needed for possible positions to enter various CBN intervention options.
How to Register
- Please visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng, Please check your registered email for notification.
- To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
- Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
- Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
- Enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Then enter your BVN.
- Please agree to the terms and policy.
- Submit your registration information with the submit button.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
- Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign-in button.
- Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
- For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, exited NPOWER VOLUNTEERS are to use THE SAME EMAIL they used in registering for Npower and which is recorded on their Npower profile to register on the NEXIT PORTAL.
- For those that can not access that same email, reasons being that it has been blocked or suspended, endeavour to direct your enquiries to the support team email @ email@example.com
- All your questions will surely be answered.
- A verification mail will come to you later or you will be directed on what next to do.
- The NEXIT PORTAL is still experiencing some technical issues which will be sorted out in due time.
- The data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.
- Access NEXIT Portal
However, we cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you have any questions as regards N-power Recruitment 2021.
Kindly BOOKMARK and SUBSCRIBE with your email address on this page.
I believe this article was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this