Guidelines on online application
- Visit https://matric.udusok.edu.ng/ on your browser.
- Click on “Buy Form” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window, click on “Process Payment”, complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”. You will be directed to Remita where you will print your invoice.
- On Remita platform, it is advisable you select INTERNETBANKING in the field “How do you want to pay“
- Select the bank
- Click Submit
- A page is loaded, Click on “Print Invoice”
- Your invoice is loaded and you can immediately print it
- Make copies of this invoice, take note of your RRR and Invoice Number. Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to https://matric.udusok.edu.ng/, and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button. (Click here to see how to identify your invoice number)
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password, click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
- Bio Data.
- School attended
- O’level Examination
- O’level results
- Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.
NOTE: JAMB UTME number is not required for now until the sales of the JAMB UTME form for 2020 starts.
Guidelines on Registration
Make sure you have the following ready: Original copies of documents: birth certificate/declaration of age, primary certificate, SSCE certificate/statement of results, LGA indigene letter, JAMB (UTME) slip, two passport photographs; Photocopies of all the documents; A copy of the printed application form.
- Visit matric.udusok.edu.ng and generate an invoice for payment of Matric admission acceptance fee (N1,000.00). Take the invoice to any bank and pay into UDUS STA e-collection account. Collect receipt of the payment. Note you can do this at any time and at any bank before confirmation.
- Take the receipt (with a photocopy) to the venue of confirmation (School of Matriculation Studies) to collect one file and a Medical Report Form
- Complete the file and form and affix one passport photograph on the file
- At the same venue, present your receipt for the payment of the acceptance fee and collect your Confirmation Letter.
- You need to present the original copies of your documents for verification.
- Go to any ICT center or internet cafe and login into your account (at matric.udusok.edu.ng) and generate an Invoice for the tuition fee.
- Take the invoice to any bank and pay the N50,000.00 tuition into UDUS TSA e-collection account. Collect receipt of the payment. Verify your payment at matric.udusok.edu.ng.
- Deposit a copy of the receipt with the Financial Officer at the confirmation venue and have your copy duly stamped.
- Go to the University Clinic at the City Campus for medical check-up and certification
- Now go back to the School of Matriculation Studies and present the following to the Administrative Secretary:
- All the photocopies of documents listed above.
- A duly signed original copy of Medical Report Form and photocopy of the Invoice.
- One passport photograph with your name and Admission Number clearly written on the back
- Make sure you append your name and signature correctly against your Admission Number on the Registration Book
Congratulations! You are now a student of the School of Matriculation Studies.Please note that the registration exercise starts on 20212 and you are to only to report on the day you are invited for the registration.
Start Application Here https://matric.udusok.edu.ng/