Civil Defence Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2020/2021 Full List.
Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidate 2020: See how to check Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment shortlisted candidate for 2020/2021 here online with ease. Kindly follow the procedures and guideline outline on this page.
Are you among those aspiring for Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2020? If yes, follow the lead below to check if you are shortlisted for the pre-screening exercise.
This is to inform all applicant that the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps full list of shortlisted candidates for 2020 pre-screening examination will be done nationwide in all the centers published here online.
Candidates who applied for the exercise can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
Civil Defence Board will release the list of successful candidates based on;
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date and time of screening.
Update for all Applicant
All successful candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various states screening centres nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/International Passport.
How to Access Civil Defence Shortlisted List
Applicant are required to check their GMAIL or YAHOO MAIL Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment.
- Visit INEC portal/website (https://www.cdfipb.careers/registrations)
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) will hold on the 8th of December, 2020 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT.
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6 pm on 1st December 2020. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Candidates who applied for NSCDC should visit https://cdfipb.careers to updated their educational records and print individual letters of invitation
Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come along and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
For those who may not remember the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment Exercise, please click the link below:
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2019
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third-party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.
– GUIDELINE TO CHECK IF YOUR NAME APPEARS ON THE PORTAL.
There are basically 2 methods you can use to easily locate your name on the list of shortlisted candidates, and they are;
- Use the find option – you can use this method by clicking on f3 on your keyboard and then enter your name in the space provided and click on enter, this will allow the system to search through the entire PDF to locate and highlight your name or any similar name on the list.
- The traditional scrolling method – you simply scroll through the entire document and locate your state then check through the entire names one after the other to find your name.
– ACCESS CIVIL DEFENCE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE VIA EACH STATE BELOW;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Civil Defence Screening Date & Venue 2020/2021| NSCDC Screening Date/nigeria security and civil defence corps
NSCDC Screening Requirements
The Civil Defence Screening and examination remains compulsory for all applicants that scale through this stage. You all are expected to come along with the following items so as to be considered eligible for the screening:
- You should have a valid means of identification, this should correspond with what you uploaded on net during your application.
- You should come along with your birth certificate/age declaration where applicable. This should also correspond with what you uploaded online.
- Other documents that are needed are your school certificate, NYSC discharge certificate, medicals. To verify your self come with 8 recent passport photographs of your.
- There are some certain things that aren’t allowed into the hall. Anything electronics gadgets like e.g handsets, USB, camera etc.
- a well filled attestation form with genuine referees
- Finally remember your login details e.g your email and password. Because with this details you will easily access your exam dashboard
Note: to keep your self updated, it is necessary you check your email and always keep your line on so you don’t miss out.
Civil Defence Screening Date and Venue
The Civil Defence Screening and examination date and venue has been been concluded. In due time we are going to update this page to be in line with relevant information
Applicant have been advised to check their email for current employment status and information with the Nigeria security and civil defence corps.
If it happens that you didn’t receive your screening date and venue it is advise you all head straight to the venue located in the state you have chosen during the application period.
The screening exercise and exams will be held any time from now. We will update this page soon.
If you have been previously shortlisted but still fails to show up for this screening be rest assured that your application has been cancelled.
All shortlisted candidates of the Nigeria security and civil defence corps are advised to check their mails regularly.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirement on ww.cdfipb.careers
As you prepare ahead of the The civil defence physical screening and exams please go through the requirements once again :
- All jobs with civil defence are for Nigerians only.
- As outlined you should possess the requisite certification/ degree as spelt out by the civil defence.
- You must show a great level of fitness that must be proven by a recognised hospital.
- Civil defence recruitment age bracket is 18 to 30 years of age.
- As expected, applicant should conduct themselves in a good manner.
- Belonging to any secret society, cult group will deny you of being recruited by the civil defence
– GET CUSTOM SERVICE SHORTLISTED NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL.
If you applied for civil service recruitment 2020, you are advised to login to your email first to check if NSCDC sent you a congratulation message as a shortlisted candidate. If yes, print the acknowledgment email and attach it with your acknowledgment slip which you printed after the registration and take both to your training center which should be in the last email sent.
Subscribe below with your email address to be the first to be notified of related materials. Thanks for stopping by