Liechtenstein Student Visa Required Documents
You should understand that the documents you will present must be legal, honest and complete. Below are the documents you will need for your Liechtenstein student visa.
- A Nigerian international passport that is valid for about six months after your study.
- Visa application form https://www.uni.li/en/study/good-to-know/download-center/application-form-int-mba.pdf/ view which you should fill completely.
- 4 passport-size photos. They must be recent and clean
- A letter of acceptance is issued by the educational institution where you have been given an admission. I
- Proof of Financial Resources. Candidates must be able to provide proof of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- Course fee receipt indicating that you have paid the course fees in full
- You must have a private medical insurance ad must submit a documentary proof of the same.
- Return/Onward ticket: At the end of the study period, you are will have to return to your country or some other destination.
- Accommodation proof indicating that you’ve arranged for accommodation in the country.
- Birth certificate copy
Liechtenstein Tuition Fees
The tuition fees in Liechtenstein tend to be similar to many other European countries. Fees vary slightly depending on the school and program the students enrolls in, as well as whether or not the student is a citizen of Liechtenstein or an international student studying abroad.
Accommodation and living costs
The most popular option for international students new to Liechtenstein is to live in halls of residence provided by your chosen university. This will allow you to settle into life more easily, meeting fellow students and getting student support.
However, it is possible to find private accommodation while you study in Liechtenstein – your chosen university should be able to help you find the right property or but you in contact with estate agents.
Other Important Things About Liechtenstein Student Visa
The visa process generally takes between 6-8 weeks.
Students should always take care to protect their own personal safety in order to avoid becoming victims of crime. They can do this by:
- Avoiding carrying around large amounts of money
- Staying in groups, especially at night, and never walking alone
- Not making valuables obvious
- Always having a route home planned and never getting into unlicensed taxis
- Being wary of strangers
- Being careful of traffic
Liechtenstein Embassy Address In Nigeria
Liechtenstein does not currently have an embassy in Nigeria. However, a visa to switzerland will also grant you access to Liechtenstein.
ADDRESS Swiss Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
No 157, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II District
P.O. Box 5162