Following the release of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only. Kwara State Poly acceptance fee payment portal is https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/prestud_login.php.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Log in to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After Acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print Kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed, and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mailbox informing you that your credential has been screened.
- If you, however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.