FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form 2019 – Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Remedial Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
FUKASHERE Remedial Subject Requirements & Combinations.
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into a degree programme of University.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Form.
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to the University e-collection (TSA) Account No: 026019761016 with the Central Bank of Nigeria through RRR and bring the Remits receipt to the School of General and Remedial Studies in Kashere to collect the application form.