Following the latest JAMB policy, that for all student to be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on JAMB matriculation list. The board has enable the portal for all respective student to check if their names are on the list. To ensure a well, smooth and successful mobilization. This information is for all student especially those that got admission before 2017
The Matriculation list portal was also created to enable students to easily confirm if their admission is recognized by JAMB.
According to JAMB, it is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as students from the various accredited institutions.
How to Confirm Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- Visit https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList
- Select Examination Year i.e 1995 – 2019
- Enter your JAMbREG Number
- Click ‘Fetch My Details’ Button
To qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your JAMB Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your JAMB Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution