Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) School of Preliminary Studies programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NSUK IJMB Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University obtained at not more than two (s) settings.
NSUK Pre-Degree (Remedial) Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the basic O’Level subjects of Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates are expected to sit for Jamb to qualify for admission into degree programme in addition to remedy their O’Level of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Note that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is a one year (12 months) programme in Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences which prepares successful candidates for admission into 200 level of the degree programme(s) of Nasarawa State University, Keffi and other Universities in Nigeria through Direct Entry.
The available subjects combination and possible undergraduate courses are as follows:
NSUK One-Year Remedial French Programme.
- The school also offers a one (1) year remedial programme in French for beginners who intend to pursue their career in French.
- This category of candidates are expected to remedy their 0/L and secure five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language and French in addition to scoring the required cut-off point in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to qualify for admission into 100 level French Programme.
How to Apply for NSUK IJMB / Pre-degree Admission Form.
Application forms are available online at www.nsuk.edu.ng which can be accessed and completed upon payment of a non refundable fee of (N5, 500) on the remita platform.