The Washington State University – USA is offering the International Academic Awards ro Interested applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the
Institution. International students are automatically considered for scholarships upon admission to WSU. You may also be eligible for a variety of other awards from the University.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: Two types of grants are available-
- Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Number Of Awards: Not Known
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
Application Process: There is no separate application process for the grant, the eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the fund.
To apply, submit the following:
- The Office of International Programs Awards and Scholarship Application Form
- Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above)
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator
Visit The Official Website For More Information