Bayero University, Kano, BUK post UTME screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. The minimum required cut-off point is 180. BUK post UTME form is now available for purchase online and registration will start on Monday 9th July, 2019. See more details below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes that the Post UTME screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
BUK Post UTME Screening Exercise Registration will commence on 8th July, 2019.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2019/2020 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
PROGRAMME/ UTME Score
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- Mass Communication – 200 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION (except Mass Communication) 180 and above
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
- Go to BUK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.